The policies of the park have been designed for YOUR safety, health
and comfort. Please read and obey all policies and posted signs.
- Fire Crackers & Sparklers are NOT allowed in our campground. They are dangerous for fires and injuries.
- Two (2) cars only per site.
- No joy riding on campground roads.
- Mini-bikes are not allowed.
- No washing cars or RVs.
- No bike riding after dark.
- No trespassing onto other camper's sites.
- Please help us keep your restrooms clean. Children 8 yrs and younger must be accompanied by an adult. No washing dishes in restrooms.
- Pond hours are 8:00am until Dusk. All children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult while at swimming area.
- No pets allowed in the beach area.
- Dogs & cats are allowed ON LEASH only. The first time a dog is not on a leash, it will be a verbal warning. The second time will be a $25.00 fine. The third time the animal will NOT be allowed in the campground. Any dog that bites anyone will not be allowed to remain in the campground. Fecal matter must be cleaned up immediately.
- Do not mar any trees or shrubbery.
- Please observe quiet hours between 11:00pm and 8:00am.
- Children under 18 must be at their campsites by 10:30pm.
- Cleanliness at your campsite and consideration of others is expected.
- We recycle. Bring all trash to dumpster behind the store, and put all recyclables in their proper bins.
- Never leave fires unattended. Make sure fire is out before leaving. Do not move fire rings.
- Speed limit is 5mph. Please protect our children.
- Generators of any kind are not permitted at any time.
Our park is for recreation only and cannot be used as a residence.
The management reserves the right at all times to terminate the tenancy of a guest for any reasons the former shall deem objectionable and will not be responsible for damage to personal property, accidents or injuries to guests, fire, theft, or loss of valuables.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope that you are your friends will come back to Circle "C" as often as you can. Enjoy!!!